Invisible

I woke up and looked down at my hands that I couldn’t see! What was happening I took a few guesses and I think the most obvious one is that I’m invisible! I was freaking out when I realized no one can see me and I can do what I want and get away with it. First thing i would do is go on my phone and look for the earliest flight to Hawaii. I would drive a car over to the airport and sneak onto the plane trip to Hawaii. Right before we land, I will book a hotel to stay at and get the best view. I would text the owner to the hotel just to leave a key underneath the mat because I will be running a little bit late. And he said he would do it. I would walk to the shop and steal myself some swimsuits, shoes, clothes and some beautiful jewelry. Next I would order food on DoorDash. The delivery guy the money is underneath the mat but it’s fake money. He doesn’t need to know that. Next I go into a puppy store and steal the cutest puppies and take some food treats, clothes, leashes, food, bowls, and water bowls. Then I’ll buy myself a ticket for at the end of the 24 hours or I need to fly back to my house because I won’t be invisible anymore. In order to fit all of my stuff into a plane and all my pets. I would need some more money. So I would sneak into a bank and get the money that I need. To fly back home to fit all my pets and stuff onto the plane. That’s what I would do if I could be invisible for 24 hours.