The Most Perfect Day Ever!

My perfect day ever would be at Hawaii on the most beautiful beach ever called Waikiki Beach when the water is just getting warm and there is no one else around. The first thing i would do is wake up early to catch the sun rise. I would ride my long board down to Waikiki beach. Once i get there i would sit on the soft cooling sand and watch the sun come up as i listen to the relaxing ocean waves pulling back from the sand as the tide rises higher and higher i would get up and check the temperature of the water as i reach in to the water its Luke warm i quickly take off my cover up and i start going into the water it get more and more warmer the deeper i go in the water I the water is crystal clear i could see all the seashells below my feet. I dive under the water to pick up a beautiful orange and white striped sea shell. When i come back up to the surface i saw that more people arrived. I decided to swim for minutes. By the time I got out of the water the sun was high in the sky when the moon is no where to be seen. I dry my body and put my shorts and top back on underneath my swimsuit i got back on my long board and headed to the nearest bagel shop. The nearest bagel show had just opened and i wanted to try something new when i walked in it was nice and had a cozy feeling they had cute decorations. They had a familiar scent it smelled like a apple with maple sauce and cinnamon on it I realized it smelt like my moms secret recipe too her thanks giving apple pie they had cute comfy looking chairs as i was up to the counter i scanned the menu and one item caught my eye I iytsb called the breakfast sunshine so i ask for the breakfast bagel with organic eggs, cheese, avocado , tomato, cream cheese, and chunks of sliced bacon. On the outside of the the bagel it had sesame seeds. I Could smell them making the delicious eggs and bacon. I sat down listening to the jazz cafe music it gave off fall vibes but it was still mid July. I got my food and my refreshing mango and watermelon crush with chia seeds. That’s my perfect day

2 thoughts on “The Most Perfect Day Ever!”

1. You have wonderful details!!! Love it! But remember to proofread. You need some periods near the end and you need to capitalize all the i words!!!!