Dream Home

If I could design my own house It would be high up in the mountains in June lake where it snows heavily in the winter and has a cool breeze at the start of summer with the shining run reflecting off of the lake. Giant dark oak trees with bright green leaves stretching high in the sky Surrounding my small two story house. The entrance of my house has three dark brown steps that lead to my front door and porch when u look to ur left u see a nice cozy fire place with chairs that have small flakes of snow slowly melting. My door is blue with a square window in the middle of it. When you enter u can see my living room with a big couch a fluffy blanket on the couch and two bean bags. I have a fire place and above my fire place is a tv. To the left is my kitchen with an island in the middle and tall chairs around it. Then there is a Landry place in my house with lots of clean and dirty clothes. Up stairs are three rooms one of the rooms are my bedroom and my other room is my office and the last room is my dogs room it has a box full of toys and his comfy bed. In my room there is a balcony set up with some fairy lights and chairs with a little glass table.

That’s my dream home what’s yours?

One thought on “Dream Home”